PDA

View Full Version : Please don't tell me..... (TMI)

klwa
03-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Okay, not so much a bitch as a good grief! I really don't want to know that hubby couldn't sleep last night because he had a hard on. Or what kind of sex toys you have at your house. Or how often you do it. Or that your husband picks out the clothes you're going to wear because he thinks they're sexy. Okay? And I especially don't want you to come to my desk and whisper about this every day for an hour! She's a sweet girl, and I know that she's had a roughish life where sex is concerned, but PLEASE don't tell me these things..... (and hopefully she's never made her way here, because I know she's seen me here on my lunch hour....)

newmomto3kids
03-22-2007, 05:27 PM
OMG, I would so totally freak out. That is so weird. I never really got people who share too much with people they hardly know. I don't even talk to my bestest friends about the details of my sex life, let alone people I hardly know.
Icky, icky, icky. Imagine if you ever meet her DH.
Yikes.

klwa
03-22-2007, 05:30 PM
*chuckles* Well, actually, her DH works right down the hall from us. I've known him almost as long as her. And yes, sometimes, I have a problem looking him in the eye.

maestramommy
03-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Egad, that is just waaaaay TMI!!

ellies mom
03-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Yeah, I really don't want to hear that stuff either. The worst was hearing about it from my best friend's parents. I was in my mid 20's at the time but I'm sorry I will never be that grown.

elaineandmichaelsmommy
03-22-2007, 06:57 PM
eww,eww,eww, yuck. Cartoon theatere-bad image!! YUCK!! What bad manners.

coachkath
03-22-2007, 07:00 PM
My favorite phrase came from a friend..."Share, don't scare." I say it when someone is telling me TMI. I find it's a light-hearted way to say I really don't wanna know EVERYTHING.
Kelly's mama
PS - Tues nite sex was soooo wild...(just kidding)