PDA

View Full Version : Why is DH always sick, make it more sick, whenever I am?

kozachka
03-30-2007, 04:07 PM
Title says it all. And he gets to be sick while I end up taking care of DS who does not care that his parents are not feeling great. At least it's nothing he can catch.

On related note, I am sick of DH being sick and not doing obvious (to any reasonable being) things that would help him stay healthy. Case in point, if you have trouble with kidneys, no matter how occasional, even couple beers is to much, especially on top of all the drinking you've done Friday night. And don't expect me to feel sorry for you when you broke your finger while out with your friend. If your finger hurt all week-end, you should have got cast during the work hours (you are your own boss so can't take time off any time), and not when it's time to pick DS up from daycare. I can't just drop everything and run out of the office when you call. You waited all this time to see a doctor, you might as well wait another hour while I finish my business, trama unit at the hospital is open late. You can threaten to divorce me for being such a b!tch. Good luck finding a lawyer in San Diego who would take your case, you have not lived there for the last 1.5 years so do not meet physical residency requirement. And you'll need even more luck finding sympathetic judge }(.

I hope you are all not too tired of me ranting about my H :( because I personally am.