PDA

View Full Version : Is it too much to ask for some Mini Eggs?

elizabethkott
04-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Here is the transcript of my conversation with the B*tchy Teenage Checkout Girl (BTCG) at the grocery store.

Me: "Do you guys have any mini eggs left?"

BTCG: "What?"

Me: "Do you guys have any mini eggs left... you know, the Cadbury ones?"

BTCG: "Um, no. They're for EASTER. And EASTER was YESTERDAY."

Me: "Oh. Okay. I thought you might maybe have some left over, since Easter *was* only yesterday."

BTCG: "Well, were there any out there?"

Me: "Out where?"

BTCG: "THERE." (insert vague hand gesture that encompasses whole of supermarket.)

Me: "Not that I saw."

BTCG: "Then NO."

Me: "Oh. Okay."

BTCG: "Do you have your card?"

Me: "What?"

BTCG: "Your STOP AND SHOP CARD?!"

Me: "Oh. Yeah. Here."

(BTCG swipes card, proceeds to scan goods)
(finishes transaction)

BTCG: "Have a nice day."

I WOULD HAVE A NICE DAY IF YOU HAD ANY FREAKIN MINI EGGS AND SOME SEMBLANCE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, GROCERY STORE CHECK OUT B*TCH!!!!!

I feel much better now.
:)

jgriffin
04-09-2007, 04:56 PM
Just think...one day she'll be pregnant and have some weird food craving that could have been satisfied last week but now can't because it's "after" that holiday and duh why would you ever want that food after the holiday it was meant for.

Besides, today is Easter Monday.

(Not trying to say that mini eggs are a weird food craving, but you get my drift!)

maddyzmommy
04-09-2007, 08:04 PM
I look forward to your posts every time. You crack me up. That witchy teen probably had just bought them all to eat in the back of her car on break and didn't want to let on.

Andi

MarisaSF
04-10-2007, 12:37 AM
FYI- Target had a whole lot of leftover Easter candy -- all 50% off too. Run!!!!

elizabethkott
04-10-2007, 11:05 AM
OMG OMG OMG.
Target, here I come!!!!!

kristenk
04-10-2007, 12:10 PM
I thought of you this morning when I was at the grocery store and saw a shopping cart filled with mini eggs for sale at 75% off. I picked one up for you. If you PM or email me your address, I'll get them in the mail to you! (If you don't want them, they were only 82 cents, so I'm not out much! LOL)

Kristen