PDA

View Full Version : First Day back at work

elizabethkott
04-10-2007, 11:08 AM
I'm on my lunch period. It's my first day back at school. Already, I can't deal with the snarky people.
I have made it this far without bursting into tears, however.
And I did manage to scare the hell out of a couple of unsuspecting teachers in the single stall faculty women's room when they walked in on me pumping, but they can suck it.
I just have to teach three more periods and I can rush home to see the little monster!!!!!
GAH!
This sucks.
:(

newmomto3kids
04-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Oh, that makes my heart break. There is nothing worse than wanting to be with your little man and not being able to. But, don't worry, it will get easier and you will be so happy to see his sweet little face when you get home.
I would have burst into tears already, so you are ahead of the game :)
Sorry your day is so sucky!! Any chance you got some Mini-eggs yet? If not, let me know and I can send some your way...

denna
04-10-2007, 12:03 PM
((HUGS)) Liz. It can be tough. That's right they can SUCK IT! Awesome. You're doing good mama, I had already burst into tears several time by this point in the day. It does get easier but never easy. Hope you can hold your lil guy soon.

(We called Ty Monster when he was a newborn too cuz of all his grunting noises, now he has the Little Monster Tee to prove it) ;)

kozachka
04-10-2007, 03:31 PM
(((Hugs))). I remember those first days at work :(, they could not end fast enough. Work stuff did not seem to make much sense, and it was hard not to think and talk about DS all the time. Hang in there, it does get better.