PDA

View Full Version : I wish Huggies made unisex diapers

KBecks
04-19-2007, 11:56 AM
Because right now DS has Disney Princess pull ups. And I once bought Little Mermaid swim diapers. I just try to find the right size and use and I don't pay attention to whether I'm buying "pink" or "blue".

table4three
04-19-2007, 01:45 PM
we got desperate last year on vacation and all they had was pink dora swim diapers. we're still using them. :) but, since his swim trunks cover them, that's ok.

http://b3.lilypie.com/n20Cm5/.png[/img][/url]

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pp___.png[/img][/url]

Jenn98
04-19-2007, 03:28 PM
I just hate that everything has glittery princesses on them! I would glady buy gender neutral, non-princess anything!

Piglet
04-19-2007, 05:01 PM
We have Little Mermaid here too. Mommy wasn't paying attention. DS2 loves them!

mamicka
04-19-2007, 05:15 PM
LOL! My kids have worn lots of princess things, too. But my boys actually choose them. DH cringes every time he sees it but says nothing, thank goodness. Lawrence is beginning to outgrow this preference for pink, however, to DH's relief.

Allison
Surprise #3 due 7/07

C99
04-19-2007, 05:43 PM
>I just hate that everything has glittery princesses on them!
>I would glady buy gender neutral, non-princess anything!

Amen! Huggies used to make GN swim diapers -- I still have some older ones kicking around from when DS first started wearing swim diapers. But now it's all licensed characters and gender-specific.

Lynnie
04-19-2007, 07:12 PM
both of my boys have worn (and chosen) the princess pull ups. and i am sure we have (had) little mermaid swim diapers. we got a few comments - once the pediatrician said something, but i just told him that ds chose the princess ones this time, and chose toy story the time before.

almostamom
04-19-2007, 09:50 PM
Prior to DS being born, I bought the pink version when watching my nephew. I had no idea they were gender specific. He threw a fit when I tried to put them on him - we ended up covering all of the princesses with stickers!

Linda