PDA

View Full Version : Oderiferous Mall Stores

Fairy
04-23-2007, 12:53 PM
::: clock in :::

This is really not so much a bitch as it is a cry to help me understand why. Why is it that certain mall stores must pump the stink that is their signature "scent" throughout their stores to such concentration as to force you to smell them three stores away before you actually see them? I believe it all began with Victoria's Secret. However, they're tame and barely tickle the olfactory sense compared to the greatest offenders in pretty much every mall in which I encounter them. I'm talking about you, Body Shop. I'm talking about you, CO Bigelow. I'm talking about you, Store with No Name on the Storefront but Looks Like a NY Brownstone with Very Expensive Clothing and Snotty Attitude. And, I'm really talking about you, Abercrombie & Fitch. All I want to do is understand why you feel you must assail me with your wretch so that the stink lingers in my nostrils for six days and makes DS wrinkle his nose in disgust? Thank you, and I plan to never visit you.

::: clock out :::

Marisa6826
04-23-2007, 01:37 PM
Sing it, Girlie!!!

Nothing like bringing your asthmatic puffer with to the mall b/c you KNOW you have to walk past A&F!!!

-m

SummerBaby
04-23-2007, 03:51 PM
Right on! And don't forget Yankee Candle! That is the WORST!

And why do Gap dressing rooms always smell like stinky feet?????

Val
DD 2.5 years old
another summer baby coming in 2007!

elizabethkott
04-23-2007, 04:38 PM
Because the Amazons who wear size zero tall Gap jeans can't reach down there to wash them.
:)

Nicsmom
04-23-2007, 09:14 PM
That is hilarious!!!!!!!

JoyNChrist
04-23-2007, 10:41 PM
Snort!

cstack
04-24-2007, 07:58 AM
Aww, my DD and I are addicted to the smell of A&F and Hollister!

AddiesMom
04-24-2007, 08:32 AM
Just a funny comment. My friend's 18 month old son is deathly afraid of going past Hollister. Gets totally freaked out at the sight of the store front! LOL!

cstack
04-25-2007, 03:44 PM
Hey, that's actually great for your friend, if she doesn't break him of the habit. Hollister is way pricey, so if he remains afraid of the store into his teen years, she'll never have to shop there. Hmmm, I wish my DD was afraid of it.