PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else waste entire days waiting for a nap?

1ceng1
05-07-2007, 11:05 AM
I'm so annoyed with DD#2. She's almost 2 and her naps are unpredictable. I am now wasting yet another day in my pajamas as I wait for her to take a nap. She's been up since 5. I resisted going out so that she could nap around 10 or 11. It is now noon, time for lunch, and no nap. I'm still in my PJs. I now have to spend what could be either 10 more minutes for 2 more hours waiting for a nap. I need to go to the supermarket, the post office, and to the mall for a kid's b-day gift. I can't take her out with me to nap in her stroller b/c DD#1 needs to be in the sit and stand and DD#2 cannot nap in that stroller.
I'm so tired of wasting my days waiting.

elephantmeg
05-07-2007, 12:21 PM
me, except that he naps, I'm just never sure if he is going to need an am nap or not.

KrisM
05-07-2007, 12:43 PM
I've done that. It's annoying for sure.

Can you get a single stroller and have your older DD walk?

Lovingliv
05-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Everyday is like that and has been for at least a month.

Big hugs mama....it's tough!

bisous
05-07-2007, 01:59 PM
I don't want to discourage you but I swear I spent close to a year with that routine. I really wanted DS to continue to nap as long as possible and seriously rearranged my schedule in the hope that he would nap. Hugs, the day may come soon that DD won't take a nap at all and that is in some ways easier!

Jen