PDA

View Full Version : Everything going WRONG before our Disney vacation

TraciG
05-10-2007, 08:59 AM
We leave tomorrow morning & now there is a storm , Sydney has a cold & my DH has something wrong with his big toe since yesterday & is limping & in pain !

We're supposed to go to a wedding tonight but might not be going since DH is in so much pain & need's to rest his foot before vacation. I have to say I'll be very happy if we don't go to the wedding, we'll get home late & I'll be stressed with last minute packing, our flight is at 9 AM tomorow .

HAD TO VENT !

JennM
05-10-2007, 09:03 AM
I hope everyone starts feeling better by tomorrow. Regardless, take it slow once you get there and enjoy being in the most magical place on earth!

(We are going to Disney in a month - can you tell I'm a little excited?!) Have fun!!

TraciG
05-10-2007, 09:05 AM
thanks I'll let you know how it went !!

egoldber
05-10-2007, 09:34 AM
We just got back. :)

Is the storm where you are or in Florida? Honestly, rain at WDW is not a big deal. It keeps the parks emptied out and cools it off a bit.

TraciG
05-10-2007, 01:43 PM
I think there is a storm in Florida. Did you have a good time ?? Any last minute tip's for me ??

egoldber
05-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Its HOT. Take breaks. Stay hydrated. Don't try to do too much or you'll seriously burn out. Every 2-3 days, take a break from the theme parks to swim, do a water park or something.