PDA

View Full Version : Really tiny silly whine RE: Television

JoyNChrist
05-15-2007, 12:26 AM
Tomorrow night is the last episode of Gilmore Girls.

This is the only show I've actively watched and enjoyed in...well...pretty much forever.

Sad. Very sad. :-(

kimbe
05-15-2007, 12:35 PM
I feel your pain! If DH isn't home in time for it, DD will be going to bed late tonight so that I can make sure that I get to watch the whole thing. (Since I don't know how to work the DVD recorder :( )

I am sad too -- I just hope that they don't replace it with something stupid -- that will make it even worse.

Jenny_A
05-15-2007, 08:33 PM
I'm sad too! I was a fan and kept up with it. I quit watching when Lorelei and Chris got married though. I watched tonight and thought they did a great job on the last episode. I liked that they ended up at Luke's having coffee.

Jenny

babyready
05-15-2007, 10:31 PM
I am SOOOO with you!! I am incredibly sad to see it go. =(

katiesmommy
05-15-2007, 11:46 PM
Oh, Stacy, I totally understand how you feel. I'm so sad that it's ending. Good thing I have DVD's. To make matters worse, my tv isn't working right now, which means that I have to wait until tomorrow, download it off the internet and watch it then. Hopefully they have it up early tomorrow.

JoyNChrist
05-16-2007, 12:59 AM
I was pretty happy with the last episode, although last week's just broke my heart...I was rooting for Logan. I can't wait for this season to come out on DVD - I missed the majority of it in the "life with a newborn" haze.