PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Local Politics

dogmom
05-15-2007, 02:32 PM
And I should remember to keep my mouth shut, but I didn't. So now I'm fuming because the slimy candidate running unchallanged for a selectman seat tried not to answer my question about whether she did/or did not vote to do a underhanded Roberts Rules vote to not have the vote on renovating our schools (so my kids don't have to go to school in a trailor!) on the day of town meeting that all the parents were getting babysitters for so they could both get to town meeting to vote. (Don't get me started on Town Meetings!) I had to take a freaking vacation day to go because I work nights. Had to ask her FIVE TIMES and she finally said, oh, I may have voted to have the vote on Monday and not Tuesday. May have!!!

Look I know I look like crap becaus I work 12 hour nights and had to stay up with my baby and you are now giving the brush off and treating me like a lunatic. But this is a small town, and you need my vote you ......I won't use that word on the boards.

And another thing, how do you think you are going to win my vote if you don't comment on how cute my baby is??? EVERYONE comments on how cute my baby is. The write in candidate commented on her cuteness. Now how is that for being a petty voter?

Jeanne
Mom to Harvey
1/16/03
& Eve 6/18/06