PDA

View Full Version : I really need to get this off my chest

Sugar Magnolia
05-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Dear DS1's biofather/Sperm Donor,

Why oh why, have you decided after 6.5 years that you want custody of ds? My attorney thinks its a control thing, I think you are just a gigantic jerk face. He is happy at home with his FAMILY. He does not want to travel to stay with you and your girlfriend for holidays because he wants to spend holidays with his FAMILY! Are you really thinking what is in the best interest of the CHILD?

Yes, I know you have contributed half of his DNA and to that I am very grateful. But he is a fragile child and this is going to leave a lasting mark on him. But you really don't care, do you? Does it even matter that he has PDD-NOS. Autism, you dope.

And do you realize what this is costing us? Not only in money, but stress. Dh and I work very hard to provide a stable home for our children. This is making us sick. If you wanted to see him that bad, PICK UP THE PHONE. Getting lawyers involved is just going to create hostility and resentment.

Get a Clue!
Sugar

PS Now I have to hit our family(dh's parents and my parents) up for more money for my lovely attorney! Thanks!

trumansmom
05-16-2007, 02:59 PM
I'm so sorry you're going through this. (((Hugs)))

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

niccig
05-16-2007, 06:59 PM
Yikes! I hope this gets resolved as quickly as possible. Sorry, you're going through this.

Jenn98
05-16-2007, 07:35 PM
(((hugs))) to you and your whole family.

gatorsmom
05-17-2007, 12:28 PM
oh, I"m so sorry you are going through this. There is no reason for this other than that he is being totally selfish and not thinking of the child's well-being at all.

Lots of prayers being said for you and DS....

Lisa
Mom to Gator July 2003
And Cha-Cha July 2005
and surprise! twins due 11/07!

Nicsmom
05-17-2007, 12:35 PM
I am so sorry that you are going through this. (((Hugs)))

mommy111
05-17-2007, 10:45 PM
Can I swear on this board? Will they kick me off if I call the 'sperm donor' what I really want to call him? The #@$@@&* jerk!!!!
Hang in there, you'll get through this.

kijip
05-17-2007, 10:53 PM
Yuck. I hope the judge quickly rules in your favor.

StantonHyde
05-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Why can't he just get the girlfriend pg so he has something to show off? Or get her a puppy? Honestly!!! I know someone who was sort of in this situation--Dad wanted DD when it suited his schedule, but otherwise, forget it. ugh. Hugs to you. Keep fighting for your DS.

DrSally
05-18-2007, 07:00 AM
I'm so sorry, that is terrible.

Sugar Magnolia
05-19-2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks for everyones good thoughts, prayers, and comments. It means so much.

It really burns me up, knowing that just because there is biology in common, men get "rights" to children that they don't even know or care about.

Saartje
05-26-2007, 07:30 PM
Your current situation is my worst nightmare. :( I hope the judge recognizes quickly that it's in the child's best interest for him to remain in his stable home and not to make him move without an actual reason for doing so.

(Sorry for bumping this — I just now saw it.)