PDA

View Full Version : My cube is noisy!

pb&j
07-11-2007, 09:05 AM
deleted

Marisa6826
07-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Until recently, Jonathan had to work in a cube farm. He's a writer by trade, and he really had problems with the loud cube-mate issue.

He finally found that if he had noise cancelling headphones paired with a CD of a waterfall, it would block everything out.

That sucks about forgetting them today. Argh!

-m

ShanaMama
07-11-2007, 01:13 PM
I feel your pain. I manage 4 employees who work in tiny cubicles. I don't have one of my own- just kinda rotate between them. Most days I feel like I'm on sensory overload. There are voices & noises coming from every direction & I'm half listening to every conversation to see if my input is needed. I usually listen to classical music on the way home to calm those jangled nerves.

kozachka
07-11-2007, 03:11 PM
This is one of the reasons why I am most productive in the evenings, when most people leave. Not good for my family :(... I've taken to working on laptop home. Need to download some music to listen to at work but don't have time for this. And unfortunately internet radio listening is against company policy. This was a long way of saying, I am in the same boat as you are and can totally relate to how you feel.