PDA

View Full Version : Is it my bedtime yet?

gatorsmom
08-07-2007, 06:18 PM
The house is a disaster. The kids are wild beyond belief today because they spent 4 hours at their friend's house this morning who decided to teach them to be naughty. I got very little done during those 4 hours which is frustrating. Cha Cha didn't take a nap this afternoon- instead he threw all his toys out of his crib and jumped up and down in it for 30 minutes. Gator decided quiet time should be shouting time this afternoon. So, I napped for 30 minutes. I"m exhausted and I have no desire to clean up the dishes from last night. or this morning. or lunchtime.

Any volunteers?

Lisa
Mom to Gator July 2003
And Cha-Cha July 2005
and surprise! twins due 11/07!

trentsmom
08-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Well, I really don't like doing dishes, but I'll do them for you! :) So, off to bed with you! Your kitchen will look much easier to handle once you've gotten some sleep.

oneplustwo
08-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Unless you've got a congressional delegation coming to your home in the morning, it can wait till tomorrow! Throw in the towel and off to bed you go. Sweet dreams, hope everyone sleeps well tonight.

lisams
08-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Cover those dishes with a pretty dish towel and head off to bed :-) The chores can wait, you're growing babies and need to rest!