PDA

View Full Version : So long, Big Girls! (TMI)

LarsMal
09-19-2007, 12:21 PM

I swear someone snuck into my room last night, put a pin in my "girls" and PPPSSSSSSS...let all the air out! Who knew small boobs could sag? Not me!

I guess it's time to say so long to the Big Girls. Oh, how I loved you while you were here! You were so full and perky, and you really filled my clothes out nicely. Sure, I complained when you were really big and sore, when you sprang a leak, or when I couldn't sleep on my stomach b/c it was just too painful. You did good work, though!

Welcome back, Barely Bs! I can honestly say I didn't miss you girls. Well, you do stay put in your bra, which wasn't always the case for your temporary replacements.

Who knows, maybe I'll get to visit with the Big Girls just ONE more time, someday in the far future! Until then, it's back to life with the little ones. Bad memories of being called "Surfboard" by my brothers are haunting me today!

**Edited to try to get the word "boobs" out of the viewing box. Finally- did it!

zephyr
09-19-2007, 05:15 PM
I know EXACTLY how you feel! Ds is in the process of weaning himself ( I think) and I can't believe the difference! I keep putting off bra shopping because I don't want to find out I'm an "A" :( So sad. I can't imagine what I'll look like in a bathing suit...

Zephyr