PDA

View Full Version : do you have ANY idea how NOT funny it is that i don't have ANY

lizajane
10-03-2007, 09:45 PM
ice cream right now?????????????

i swear, this is the closest i have ever been to leaving the sleeping kids alone while i run out to the store.

(disclaimer: that is supposed to be funny. do not call CPS on me! i am JUST kidding.)

elizabethkott
10-03-2007, 09:52 PM
I understand and empathize.
I was in your exact position two days ago.
Except that it was wine, not ice cream.
I am channeling Brittney Spears.
Minus the shaved head and drugs.
Oh, and my husband doesn't suck.
And I don't have a body guard.
And her "fat" is my "thin".
But other than that, we're twins.
At least as far as the desire to leave the kid(s) alone to go partake of our vices is concerned.

(please don't call CPS on me, either! I'm JK too!!!)

almostamom
10-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Pop Tarts for me. Last night. And they were on sale!

g-mama
10-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Okay, here's my situation.

There is a carton of ice cream in the freezer with enough for one bowl remaining. A small bowl. But the last time I finished off the last of the ice cream, my dh gave me a little talking-to about how I constantly complain about needing to lose weight but that I never do anything about it and is ice cream really going to help me fit back into my pants?

Yeah, like I really feel like hearing, "Hey! What happened to the last of the ice cream?!" again. And now I *really* want it after reading this post!

~Kristen

Paolo 11-00
Benjamin 8-03
Marco 12-05

lizajane
10-04-2007, 09:24 PM
i don't fit into ANY of my pants right now and i STILL eat ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am terrible!!!

no, not terrible. i am beautiful and wonderful and just happen to be 20lbs over my normal weight, which is actually a perfectly acceptable weight in the world. which is why i want another bowl of ice cream.

scoop22
10-06-2007, 07:22 AM
i hear you.. i have to have ice cream daily!!! if we don't have ice cream ds reminds me. i think i have an addicted ds... i will sit there and watch the biggest loser and eat a huge bowl of ice cream. then think about when i am going to give it up. NEVER>.. i thought i was the only one. thank for letting me know i'm not alone.

http://b3.lilypie.com/Sd3bm4.png

http://bd.lilypie.com/WtLfm4.png