PDA

View Full Version : 2 totaled cars in one year

TahliasMom
11-09-2007, 02:46 AM
ok. i must have a target on me. i was rear ended in my honda crv by a speeding driver on the freeway in the mist of a rush hour. my honda crv was totaled. this eve i was driving with my daughter home. we were turning on a green arrow onto our street, when bam! some stupid woman wasn't paying attention and ran a red light. smashed my car up completely. sigh. i'm ok, dd is ok. but i'm so pissed at the woman!!! my baby was in the car you dumb$%%#^!!! thank goodness the cops kept us at separate ends or i might have done something to her...ok, muscle relaxants are kicking in...maybe i can get some sleep before the aches kick in...

a very sad sad mommy

hez
11-09-2007, 08:43 AM
(((Hugs)))

I'm glad you're OK, but sorry you're sore & the other driver screwed up so badly.

elephantmeg
11-09-2007, 08:54 AM
I am so sorry, that suck!!!!!!!!

Pennylane
11-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Glad that you both are o.k. Hang in there!

Ann

katydid1971
11-09-2007, 11:16 AM
OK where is she?!?! I'll take her out for you!!! I'm fighting mad too!!!! I guess its a good thing I wasn't around because I get soooo pissed at how some people drive around NEIGHBORHOODS. Come on there are children on bikes, etc!!!! I am glad you are and DD are OK but watch yourselves because sometimes you get aches and pains month or years later. Please see a Doctor even if you don't think you need too. Take care of yourself and DD. Hugs from me.
Sarah

TahliasMom
11-10-2007, 01:11 AM
thank you for the thoughts and hugs. i feel real sore today. took both dd and i to the doctor. she's ok, phew. i have major whip lash. the knee they're not sure about but it's probably sprained.i'm getting a rental for now and start car shopping again.
thanks
one sore and pi**ed off mama

ps they're going to replace the carseat.

lmintzer
11-12-2007, 11:44 PM
I'm so sorry! That's, I'm sure, not what you needed. Thank goodness your dd is okay. I hope you are feeling better soon and that your knee injury doesn't turn out to be serious. Insurance should cover everything, no? On the bright side, you might wind up with a brand spankin' new car! : )

lmintzer
11-12-2007, 11:44 PM
I'm so sorry! That's, I'm sure, not what you needed. Thank goodness your dd is okay. I hope you are feeling better soon and that your knee injury doesn't turn out to be serious. Insurance should cover everything, no? On the bright side, you might wind up with a brand spankin' new car! : )

lmintzer
11-12-2007, 11:45 PM

lmintzer
11-12-2007, 11:45 PM