PDA

View Full Version : Brides Beautiful - Atlanta

cswms
04-27-2001, 09:58 AM
My daughter found her wedding gown at the shop in Atlanta on the clearance rack for $50. My friend, who is a master tailor, is altering the dress. She is making it strapless for my daughter and adding extra tulle around the skirt ( which cost $1.99 per yard). I found the appliques for 2/$10 and bought sew-on rhinestones and crystals we will glue on to the dress. This will cost us no where near the $1200 we were originally looking at paying.

She is also making the bridesmaids dresses (material $6.00 yd) they were priced at $250 and my dress (I found my material at a sale for $1 yd) which is priced at $650.

rebilove
05-11-2001, 02:17 PM
Can you tell me the name of the shop in Atlanta? I am looking for advice on where to purchase a dress here.
Thanks for the help!

>My daughter found her wedding gown
>at the shop in Atlanta
>on the clearance rack for
>$50. My friend, who
>is a master tailor, is
>altering the dress. She is
>making it strapless for my
>daughter and adding extra tulle
>around the skirt ( which
>cost $1.99 per yard). I
>found the appliques for 2/$10
>and bought sew-on rhinestones and
>crystals we will glue on
>to the dress. This will
>cost us no where near
>the $1200 we were originally
>looking at paying.
>
>She is also making the bridesmaids
>dresses (material $6.00 yd) they
>were priced at $250 and
>my dress (I found my
>material at a sale for
>$1 yd) which is priced
>at $650.

cswms
06-01-2001, 09:35 AM
The store is called Brides Beautiful and it is located on Roswell Road in Sandy Springs off I285. It is in a shopping center with the CiCi's Pizza. You can't miss it. It is on the second floor of the building. Wish you the best in shopping.

Tooeducated
06-07-2001, 12:40 AM
I live in the Atlanta area and I also found a dress off the same rack to host my barbie parties for children. However, I also found a $10.00 strapless bridesmaid dress that was perfect for a night on the town or evening affair. Also, the people there are very, very, very nice.