PDA

View Full Version : Jeanette's Bridal and Tux

DCBride
05-02-2001, 03:47 PM
After reading all these recommendations I have to recommend a shop where I ordered my dress. I haven't received it so there may still be a gliche but the service and trying on experience was great! It is in Manasas so somewhat of a drive for the DC area but well worth it. Two friends of mine had recommended it and I was meeting with a florist in the area with my mom when we decided to make an appointment on a whim. I found the staff to be very helpful and knowledgable and more importantly realistic. I told her that I didn't want to spend more than $1000 and she never brought me a dress more than my budget actually much lower. Other stores in the area had laughed at my budget and then brought me $4000 dresses. They offer a 10% discount on designer gowns which was about the same quote I got from discount places. I recommended to shop to someone I just met in a training seminar who told me she loved a $4000 dress at a shop in Old Town and she just emailed me to tell me she found one very similiar and much more affordable at Jeanettes. My top two dresses after trying on over 75 were ones that my sales person Renate picked out. She was great! Good luck!!