PDA

View Full Version : Group USA.......where can i find one.......

rhondak
05-30-2001, 03:36 PM
I recently went on a senior trip to texas and i tried on the wedding dress of my dreams, i live to far to want to go back to texas, so any one could please tell me where i can find these stores..........

lauraj
05-31-2001, 09:38 AM
Hi!

You can look up Group USA on the Web (www.groupusa.com), and they have a store locator on the site. Good luck - I hope you find what you're looking for!

Regards,
Laura

Affordable Dreams
06-09-2001, 02:02 AM
If you know all the information re : the make and style and description contact your local DBS rep for a quote. Or email me @ [email protected] no obligation. Chrissy

Sarahahusa
06-14-2001, 09:47 PM
I recently purchased my dress at the Group USA in Ontario California, at Ontario Mills- Airport is only 10 minutes away. I have to say, my mom dragged me in there, and I was expecting the dresses to look more like David's Bridal- somewhat cheapy- but I was really surprised. They have a nice bridal magazine that helped me look at different styles, however, many dresses we limited in sizes or even out of stock. I guess they only keep what stock they have on the floor. Also, my dress was regularly priced for $549.00, which I thought was a great price, then the sale associate explained that the dress was only $399.99, and I could open a charge with it at save an extra 10%. So the cost of the dress, with tax, came to $392.00. She also indicated that I could get the alterations performed by their store, or any Group USA store, ( for an extra charge), but the steam cleaning would be included. Trust me, this dress doesn't look cheap, and it has hardly been handled! I really got a great bargain. Good luck!

Community Chest
10-30-2002, 12:34 PM
Forget Group USA.

I was there last week and I saw the following:

A couple was with a saleperson. The couple's young daughter was trying on a short sleeved flowergirl gown.

"We really like the dress, but we want sleeves."

"It is tough to get extra fabric," the salesperson replied. "All these dresses are made in the Orient and we'd have to requisition a container. What you can do is order another dress and we can use the material to make the sleeves."

I muttered something disdainful under my breath. Salesperson turns around and flashes me dirty look.

Gee...order an extra dress, costing another $175...can you say "Extra commission"? Sure, I knew you could!

wearivory
11-03-2002, 02:30 PM
There's one in Potomac Mills Outlet stores, in VA

Community Chest
01-29-2003, 09:23 PM
I wouldn't let an eighth grader wear that junk to a graduation.