PDA

View Full Version : Main Event Bridal Shop Closing in Tampa Florida

Affordable Dreams
08-21-2001, 10:53 AM
Please be aware that the Main Event Bridal Shop in South Tampa Florida has closed it's doors on Tuesday Aug. 16th, 2001
If you are a customer of this store and don't have your dress after paying for it deposit or in full. This applies to all dresses Bridal, maids etc.
I am available to assist you in getting your dresses. Please email me @ [email protected] with your information and scan a copy of the original store receipt with all the dress information and payments made.
I am committed to assisting brides - DBS stands behind me. Please get the word out.
Sincerely,
Christine Handle
Affordable Dreams By Christine
Authorised DBS Dealer.

PRINCESS_KIM
08-29-2001, 10:21 PM
Why do you need a copy of the receipt showing the cost of the dress? Shouldn't the dress manufacturer and style# be sufficient?

Affordable Dreams
08-30-2001, 10:10 AM
Good Morning Kim,
DBS requires that I have an original sales receipt from the store or business that closed. It needs to be a clear copy. This way I am dealing with someone who actually purchased their dress or has put a deposit down. If I have no luck in finding the original order with the manufacturer. I will be ordering another dress for them at cost. Meaning to help the bride2be I am not taking a comission on that order as I feel the brides2be need someone to look after their best interests for a change. Anyone else that orders from me will get 20 to 40% off. I also offer other services in adittion to DBS. Such as invitations, accessories, gown preservations,veils etc. With discounts if the bride is a member of a list like this already a customer etc. I am a small business and scams are every where. Rules are Rules.
Thanks for reading and contacting me. If I can be of assistance just ask me! Best wishes on your engagement.
All my best Chrissy