PDA

View Full Version : Victoria's Bridal Couture, Ft. Lauderdale, FL

gray_d
09-06-2001, 09:37 AM
I would just like to tell all South Florida brides to definitely stop by Victoria's Bridal Couture (1302 East Las Olas Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL) if you want a quality gown and quality service.

I visited about 9 bridal salons total in Tampa and South Florida and the service at Victoria's Bridal Couture was the best of all. The owner of the store Coko allowed me to stop by the store without an appointment, unlike some bridal salons I visited. He immediately explained to me a lot about why certain types of dresses would look better on me due to my physical shape. For example, he explained that low v-neck shirts would make my hips look smaller because I have broad shoulders. I never even thought about that.

Anyway, at his store he offers his customers the dresses at the internet price if the customer wants to only use the store to order the dress. But he also offers the regular gown price that is supposed to be the retail price, but it includes alterations, etc. So I ended up purchasing a Illissa by Demetrios gown for $873. This includes alterations, ironing, etc. The tag price was $949 but he gave me money off for paying in full.

Please consider going to this store if you don't want to be pressured into trying on gowns you don't like or if hate when stores tear out the tags, or if stores say that you can't take pictures of you in the gown. His store does non of that and he also can have a gown made for you, including his own designs.