PDA

View Full Version : Any experiences with Priceless Bridals in Reseda, CA?

marisa724
10-19-2001, 01:42 PM
I will be in LA in 2 weeks for a friend's wedding (I live in NJ), and I was thinking of stopping by this store (Priceless Bridals in Reseda) to check it out. Can anyone tell me if it will be worth my time? I will only be there for a couple of days so I don't want to waste time making a trip, but I've heard it's got really really good bargains....

roxihulet
10-23-2001, 01:04 PM
I just bought my gown from PriceLess Bridals and am thrilled! I have never been to their shop (I bought over the phone) but the gown was beautiful, flawless, and exactly as they described. I paid $99 for a new $899 gown. I would love to browse their racks if I was in the area. I think you should go!!

wedprogal
11-02-2001, 03:04 AM
DON"T DO IT!!!!!!! I bought a gown from them on Ebay. The owner's name is Twyla martin. She advertised a silk diamond collection gown, and when it got here it was a dress made by some knock off company in China that had 2 different tags that said 100% polyester. She tried to tell me that the tags were mistaken and that the dress was indeed silk. I had to file federal fraud charges to get my money back

marisa724
11-20-2001, 08:02 PM
Just wanted to update this post -- I wound up going to Priceless Bridals last weekend after all and... I bought my dress! It is a tiny shop, just 4 racks of dresses wide, but the ladies there were very nice, and I happened in on a "50-75% off" sale day, so I paid $400 for my $900 gown. To top it off, it was the first dress I tried on and it fits as if it were made for me. They have a lot of beautiful dresses to buy off the rack or they can order things for you.

Yeah, I'm happy about it. :)

PRINCESS_KIM
12-13-2001, 01:36 PM
Who was the designer of your dress?

marisa724
12-14-2001, 04:06 PM
The designer is Emme -- the tags were there, although I didn't see one with a style #, so I can't tell you exactly which one. Satin with rhinestone trim and a chapel train.

I have done a little looking/asking around, and found that the retail price of my dress would be in the $700-900 range, depending on where you'd go (definitely more expensive in North Jersey where I live). I think I got a pretty good discount, and I paid what I was comfortable with. Of course, there are other online discounters which would probably be a comparable deal, but I liked being able to go in and try stuff on.