PDA

View Full Version : Any experience w/ Precious Memories Boutique in Malden, MA

BostonBride02
11-08-2001, 01:32 PM
Hi,
Has anyone in the Boston area ordered a wedding gown at the boutique Precious Memories in Malden, MA? I am considering ordering a wedding gown through them but I don't know much about them. Any information about the shopping experience, alterations that they have done, condition of the wedding gown and/or any other dresses bought there would be greatly appreciated! I am especially afraid that I may need lots of alterations on the gown after I order it so was wondering if anyone has had a good or bad experience with that. And also if they keep the gowns that they order and alter in good condition too -- I've heard horror stories about other boutiques that don't store the gowns properly or let people try them on or the gown ends up with stains or ripped, and I wanted to see if they've done anything like that.
There are other boutiques closer to me that carry the same gown that I want to order, but they didn't seem to be as organized or helpful though as the sales women at Precious Memories though. So any information about them (or any other boutiques in the area for that matter) would be highly appreciated!

Thanks! :-)
BostonBride02
BostonBride02