PDA

View Full Version : Bridal Stores in Wisconsin

normandcliff
03-03-2002, 08:03 PM
Most of the postings on this sight I see are for east or west coast brides, so I thought the midwest should start speaking up. I'm having a wonderful experience with a bridal store in Reedsburg, Wisconsin, Brides N Belles. Currently, my dress and the bridesmaids dresses are on order there. When I went in to try on gowns they were great. I grabbed all the dresses I wanted to try on while they put them in an ample-sized fitting room. They were not pushy and even wouldn't comment on which one they liked best. All they said was your eyes lite-up when you tried this one on after I'd narrowed my choices down to 2 dresses. This past weekend the girls and I went to find bridesmaids dresses and once again great service. They let us try-on all the dresses we wanted and were readily available when we had questions and most importantly answered questions honestly and with real answers (we asked about alteration costs, comfort level when wearing a dress all day and colors). Another bonus is they do their own alterations and are very inexpensive. The prices on the dresses were also reasonable with a great selection. They have a sale gown area as well as regular priced with no pressure to buy in either place. I haven't finished the process yet, but I have no worries that everything will be taken care of. This place is well worth the drive! I live in Milwaukee and have been taking 2 1/2 hours to get there, but the peace of mind I'm getting is well worth it! Remember Brides N Belles in Wisconsin!

normandcliff

missfisch
07-24-2002, 02:19 PM
2 good one not so good.

Kay Bridal in Wauwatosa...has a dress I really like for $25 cheaper than other stores...while the carpet in the store is very ugly...they have been in business for 30 years...I had an older woman and a younger girl help me...both very nice and gave constructive comments about how things looked...I was alone shopping that day so it was really nice.

Stone Manor Bridal in Cedarburg looks good so far. A renovated old house...huge fitting rooms...great service, but they have only been in business 12 months so we will see if everything continues as it has been.

megalicious
04-23-2004, 05:39 PM
The best place that I found in Milwaukee is GiGi's Bridal on Mequon Rd. Talk to Bev, she is the owner and extremly helpful, I really got the feeling she just wanted me to find the perfect dress. I wanted to purchase my dress there, but alais they don't carry the dress I decided on. My sister bought her dress there and I have yet to hear of a more postitive experience. Bev sold her a dress off the rack that was 4 sizes too big for her and refused to charge her more than $150.00 for the alteration. The salon is beautiful, bright & sunny. I also went to Zita's, which was nice but a little too expensive for my liking.