PDA

View Full Version : Experience w/Savvy Bridal or Upstate Bridal

CourtneyKenworthy
04-18-2002, 04:13 PM
Hi, Just wanted to see if any one has had experience with ordering gowns from Savvy Bridal or Upstate Bridal. I received quotes from both of these dealers through DBS.

I appreciate any thoughts!

Thank you.

ket1220
10-15-2002, 01:39 PM
I just ordered a dress from Upstate Bridal. The service has been excellent so far. I will post again when the dress arrives to let everyone know!

Wixted
07-08-2003, 02:50 PM
I also recieved a dress quote from Upstate Bridal - they were the only ones that carried the dress and would give me a quote. It was about $500 less than the price I found in the store and yet I am still hesitant to order from them - it's the unknown for me I guess. So I am also very interested in hearing what people's experiences are with them.

vtbonita
07-08-2003, 03:38 PM
If you are referring to DBS representative Staci Johnson at Upstate Bridal in Clemson, South Carolina, I would highly recommend her.

I ordered a Jacquelin Private Collection dress from Staci in March of this year, and I had it (in perfect condition) by May. The Jacquelin Private Collection can be difficult to locate as it is totally unadvertised, so I was skeptical at first when I got a response from Staci to my Bridal Quote request. In addition, her quote came in at less than half the price of the gown in the salon. I was forunate to receive reassurance from another poster that this was due to the markup on the unadvertised line, not the substitution of an imitation dress or something else underhanded.

Staci's customer service was impeccable (quickly gave me a quote on a second dress when I was having doubts about the Jacquelin one and sent me a picture to confirm the Jacquelin dress style number prior to ordering), and her response time was excellent. I had to change my shipping address between the time the dress was ordered and the time it arrived, and my dress actually arrived at the new address about a week after I made the change with her.

Staci saved me almost $400 on my dress and made the whole experience fun and painless. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected].

ETA: There is an Upstate Bridal thread in the Cyberbride section of this message board as well.