PDA

View Full Version : ANY GOOD BRIDAL SHOPS IN WICHITA KS OR SURROUNDING AREAS?

aprilshowers
05-30-2002, 01:20 AM
Any Kansas brides out there? I've been to a few shops in the area but I'm not sure I'm going to the right places. Somebody point me in the right direction. I especially am looking for a place that has good customer service. Any place lacking in this is a waste of my time. Thank you fellow brides!

LouLou
02-18-2007, 07:02 PM
>Any Kansas brides out there? I've been to a few shops in the
>area but I'm not sure I'm going to the right places. Somebody
>point me in the right direction. I especially am looking for
>a place that has good customer service. Any place lacking in
>this is a waste of my time. Thank you fellow brides!
>

I live in Kansas City, but my fiance is from Wichita. So upon one of our visits to Wichita we went to look at gowns. Here is the simplist breakdown of my search. Reni's was rude and horrible customer service. Not a single soul was in the shop (on a weekday) and the owner refused to let us stay. Wouldn't even let us look at the dresses on the racks. Wanted us to come back when we had an appt. Parrotfanialia was WAY OVERCROWDED. And they only sell dresses off the rack and had only 10 or so to choose from in my size. But, I had pretty good luck at Uniquely You bridal. THe attendant was extremely helpful. And instead of telling them what you like and them guessing what dress to show you, they let you look thru pictures and decide what dresses you want to try on. Much easier then going thru a rack filled with plastic bags or relying on someone else to decide for you. That was about it on the bridal salons in Wichita. I was not a fan of David's Bridal, so we didn't even try. I was not impressed with them in KC.

LouLou
02-18-2007, 07:02 PM
>Any Kansas brides out there? I've been to a few shops in the
>area but I'm not sure I'm going to the right places. Somebody
>point me in the right direction. I especially am looking for
>a place that has good customer service. Any place lacking in
>this is a waste of my time. Thank you fellow brides!
>

I live in Kansas City, but my fiance is from Wichita. So upon one of our visits to Wichita we went to look at gowns. Here is the simplist breakdown of my search. Reni's was rude and horrible customer service. Not a single soul was in the shop (on a weekday) and the owner refused to let us stay. Wouldn't even let us look at the dresses on the racks. Wanted us to come back when we had an appt. Parrotfanialia was WAY OVERCROWDED. And they only sell dresses off the rack and had only 10 or so to choose from in my size. But, I had pretty good luck at Uniquely You bridal. THe attendant was extremely helpful. And instead of telling them what you like and them guessing what dress to show you, they let you look thru pictures and decide what dresses you want to try on. Much easier then going thru a rack filled with plastic bags or relying on someone else to decide for you. That was about it on the bridal salons in Wichita. I was not a fan of David's Bridal, so we didn't even try. I was not impressed with them in KC.