PDA

View Full Version : John's Bridal in Holly Hills FL

crystalbelle
06-15-2002, 11:59 AM
This message is for brides to be in the central FL area who are thinking of shopping for their dress in Orlando. Before you spend more money than you have to, please go to John's Bridal on Ridgewood Ave. He carries almost all of the well known designers and a good selection of gowns from lesser known designers that are well made and at least a few hundreds of dollars less than the shops in Orlando are going to charge you. John works in the store himself and will do everything possible to help make the whole wedding gown experience enjoyable. John also carries bridesmaids, flowergirls, and mother of the bride dresses from almost all of the well known designers. The tags are in the dresses, and if he doesn't have a particular designer in his store the chances are pretty good that he can get it if you know the style number and manufacturer. He has a layaway program and carries a decent selection of larger size gowns. There's no pressure from him or his sales staff which is small, and he's also open for a few hours on Sunday. My daughter and I ordered a beautiful Maggie Sottero through John and it's costing me almost $300 less than Long's Bridal in Orlando wanted. I can't say enough good things about this shop. His email address is [email protected]. and his phone number is (386)257-9933. IF you live in Orlando or in the central FL area it's worth the drive. crystalbelle