PDA

View Full Version : Bridals by Lori in Atlanta, GA

rfumia
07-17-2002, 10:39 AM
I am about to begin my quest for the Dress. Has anyone had any experiences with Bridals by Lori in Atlanta (Sandy Springs area), GA? Please advise. I'm stressed about going to shop for dresses -I'm afraid its going to be like buying a car or something. Please advise -

holdem
07-19-2002, 08:59 AM
I visited them. Prices were very high and charges were very high. Beautiful store but not user friendly, hid tags and did not give designer names. I will probably purchase on the web with info from another store I have shopped in that was indeed more user frieldly.

viola52
08-24-2002, 09:40 AM
We had the same experience at Lori's when looking for my daughter's dress. We visited every store between Lawrenceville and Peachtree City and, of those, I would especially recommend Pricsilla of Boston's store in Buckhead where they were wonderful and the dresses are beautiful, although a little pricey, and Your Dream Bridal in Tucker where we finally ended up getting almost all of the dresses & accessories for the whole wedding party. They actually greeted my daughter by name each time she went in, even when she didn't have an appointment. I have two other daughters and we will definitely return there when their wedding days come along.