PDA

View Full Version : A+++ For DBS representative Debra LaSpina

fleebee
09-24-2002, 09:54 PM
I just received my dress from DBS. I ordered it in June and received it at work as requested last week. Please note that the dress was to be delivered next month October 19. The dress is perfect!!! I just wanted to advise anyone who is skeptical that this was the best choice I made by taking this chance. By ordering through DBS I saved over $300. She also gave me list of seamtresses to do the alterations (I only need a bustle). Before you pay all that money to the bridal salon get a quote from a DBS rep. I live in Northern California and Debra's website address is www.dorianneveils.com. I'm also ordering my invitations and tiara through her as well. If you don't live in California go to www.discountbridalservice.com to find a rep. in your area. Also get the book Bridal Bargains (I've saved so much money).

Felicia :+

yitlan
09-24-2002, 10:28 PM
I used Debra, too, two years ago. She was professional and so helpful! I'm glad you found her!

[link:www.cafewed.com|Cafe Wed - Tasteful Wedding Finds]
An Authorized DBS Rep

marie79
10-25-2003, 04:05 PM
Hi Felicia,

Thanks for the good feedback on Debra LaSpina. I have been going through the motions of buying my dress online and she is the DBS rep that I'm working with. I haven't finalized anything yet since I'm also checking out netbride and pearlsplace but believe me I feel much better with your feedback on her. Buying my wedding gown online makes me extremely nervous especially after all the horror stories that I've read but I really will save about $200 if I go through with it.

Thanks

mariselafm
02-29-2004, 02:16 PM
Hello, I am looking for a reliable DBS dealer as well, in California....how did it go with your transaction? can you give an update?

Thanks,

snash1
07-18-2007, 08:39 PM
I purchased from Debra LaSpina Goldwater (Dori Anne Veils) in 2006 that I wore to my wedding this past Saturday. I ordered a Maggie Sottero Eleganza (strapless) in a size 10. I was between a 6, 8, and 10, so I decided to buy the 10 to be safe, figuring that everything could be taken in. The dress came in, and I could not button the back because it was too small. The tag stated that it was a "10", but it clearly was not. I panicked and found an excellent seamstress immediately. She added panels, and everything worked out okay, after I paid for extensive alterations. Not only was the size wrong, but the buttons were too big to fit into the loops, so all of the buttons had to be replaced as well. Needless to say, I did not have a good experience purchasing my dress from you. I just want to make sure that other brides do not receive this type of poor product in the future.