PDA

View Full Version : Discount Bridal Service

wearivory
11-05-2002, 03:19 PM
Has anyone had any good or bad experiences with any particular DBS reps in the MD, VA, DC area? With the company in general (in any area)?

Any information would be appreciated!

yitlan
11-06-2002, 06:40 PM
Well, the Fields' book gives them a thumbs up! I had a great experience with them. So great I became a dealer! I received my dress early, for hundreds less than retail and had a responsive, professional dealer to work with.

You can also do a search for them on these boards and on the book sites to get more of an overview.

Good luck!

[link:www.cafewed.com|Cafe Wed - Tasteful Wedding Finds]
An Authorized DBS Rep

Community Chest
11-07-2002, 01:16 AM
I had TWO DBS reps disappear on me.

I called one of these gals twice. I was asking for a price quote. The first time I got "The book is downstairs. I will call you right back" and a couple of days later, when I called, it was "I'm on the phone with another bride. I will call you right back." After that, I never called her again.

I tried the second DBS rep. She took all of my info and told me she was sending me order forms and other info. Three days went by; I never got the items. I called her to ask where my stuff was. FIVE TIMES. Each time, all I got was a fax tone. (I called directory assistance to verify the number; it was indeed the same one)

Go figure. I mean, don't you call a potential customer to see if the material they requested was received? I mean, not only is it good customer service, but crikeys, anything can happen to the mailing.

I got the BM dresses from a conventional shop.

yitlan
11-07-2002, 03:39 PM
Community Chest,
I'm sorry you did not have a good experience. But DBS does like to know if dealers are not behaving professionally. A dealer that does not respond to customer requests is not benefitting the name of DBS!

Again, I'm sorry you had a negative experience.

[link:www.cafewed.com|Cafe Wed - Tasteful Wedding Finds]
An Authorized DBS Rep

wearivory
11-07-2002, 09:34 PM
thank you for your reply.

were your reps in the VA / MD / DC area by any chance?

mricearoni
11-26-2003, 02:40 PM
I am looking for a DBS rep outside of Texas (I don't want to pay sales tax). Can someone suggest a good rep that I can get a quote from?

I love the Mon Cheri 23243 wedding gown!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/1414.jpg

agape1
11-28-2003, 11:11 AM
Hi my name is Boomie. I am a DBS dealer in Maryland and will be glad to give you a quote. Pls give me a call at 301-794-8500 or email me at [email protected]. Looking forward to your call.

Thanks