PDA

View Full Version : Great Experience in VA

mpdwedding
11-25-2002, 11:28 AM
I want to spread the word of this bridal shop in VA, and a dress designer. Bridal Visions has been the best!!!!! I went in August to just try on dresses and walked out having found THE dress. The customer service was GREAT. I called to follow up on when the order for the dress would be place and it already had. A few weeks later they called and said my dress would be in by mid-Dec. Two weeks ago, I received a call from the salon manager stating that my dress is in. Thank you Paloma Blanca and Bridal visions for making the wedding dress buying process an enjoyable one.

vtbonita
01-05-2003, 09:49 PM
I also went to Bridal Visions and was very impressed with the service. The sales staff was very nice and helpful without being pushy. Also, they were very forthcoming with the dresses manufacturers. If you stop by, ask if Priscilla is available. She was great!

pharmd04
02-01-2003, 07:28 PM
Where in Va did you two visit Bridal Visions? Is that in the Tidewater area?

vtbonita
02-02-2003, 03:17 AM
The Bridal Visions location I visited is in Falls Church (Northern Virginia). I believe they have a couple other stores, but they're in Maryland.

Junemom2b
02-02-2003, 07:26 PM
I too found "the dress" at Bridal Visions and found the staff to be wonderful, but I saved almost $500 off my dress by ordering from PearlsPlace.com. (4 yrs ago)
Just remember there are other options than the bridal salons.