PDA

View Full Version : Bridal Shop that sells Essense?

Jonesey
01-08-2003, 12:29 PM
Does anyone out there know of a store that sells Essense? (Not to be confused with Essence by Bonny Bridal). They are a relatively new (I think) Australian designer that is carried in a lot of UK stores, but in only a few in the US. I fell in love with one at Mon Amie in Costa Mesa, CA, but really don't want to buy it there because the store is notorious for tag ripping, arrogance, terrible customer service and HUGE markups. The dress seemed overpriced at $1500 (for synthetic fabric). If anyone out there knows of anyplace to buy Essense, please let me know!!! Thanks!

Lanis23
01-23-2003, 07:45 PM
Hello
You might want to call MaryMe Bridal in Anaheim Hills. They may have Essense but I am not sure. Another place to try is Marylinn's bridal, but they may be a little stuck up.
They are not as rude as Mon Amie, but you might want to give them a call. I went to Mon Amie in costa mesa and got a funny feeling about that place. Thanks for the warning about their reputation. :)

Jonesey
01-31-2003, 12:48 PM
I did go to Mary Me. They were wonderful, but unforutnately don't carry Essense. I actually found the dress at New Natalie's in Atlanta--for $500 less! I have to order it long distance, but it's worth it for the price and for not having to deal with Mon Amie! I refuse to give my business to such an awful, overpriced, dishonest store with horrible customer service!

wilbur24
08-28-2005, 11:10 PM
Southern Bride and Formal Wear in NC carry Essence. It is an Australian line and not many stores carry it. I bought another designer from them but they had beautiful Essence gowns. There phone number is 704-663-0411.

Affordable Dreams
09-20-2005, 09:41 PM
no message