PDA

View Full Version : Dolores Bridal in Edison, NJ

DiSpy1
01-17-2003, 04:15 PM
I was wondering if anyone had purchased a gown - or knew someone who did - at Dolores Bridal in Edison, NJ. They have really good prices and all alterations are included (even bustling!), so I wanted to see if anyone had any experiences with them, positive or negative, before I place my order there. Thanks! - Diane

908adiaz1980nj
08-22-2006, 01:20 PM
I recently got married on March 25, 2006 and could not have asked for better service at Dolores Bridal. In my search for my wedding gown I visited three bridal shops in the area. The first one was David’s Bridals. It was more of a mega mart than a boutique. Their selection was OK but they did not have the style I was looking for. The sales force was also too pushy like a used car salesman and there were too many hidden costs. I left disappointed. The second shop I visited was a local store in my town called Bridal Fantasy. It is a tiny shop and the owner, Lucy who is a very nice person, showed me around. The selection was very limited and the styles were not what I wanted either. My last stop brought me to Dolores Bridal. The sales girls were also nice and not pushy at all. They would let me look around and select the styles I wanted to try on. I felt relaxed and on a mission. After trying on several gowns from different manufacturers I was torn between Demetrios and Pronovias. I left the store and said I would return.

When I came back later on in the week, I brought my mom and maid of honor with me, who also placed their orders at Dolores. I can’t believe they remembered me when I returned and knew what dresses I was looking for. I tried on both again and I finally decided that I wanted the Babel. The best part of placing my order with Dolores is that all the alterations are FREE. This alone can save you hundreds of dollars. My first fitting went smoothly. My mom’s dress, Jovani Style #: 13118240 in cocoa looked stunning on her. The only problem she had was a defective zipper from the manufacturer, but this was taken care of at the second fitting. I also got my head piece and veil along with jewelry as gifts for my bridesmaids. There is an abundant selection of dresses for almost any taste and the no-sales pressure staff is wonderful to deal with. The girl who attended me is Rose and can put together quite an ensemble.

In my opinion I would highly recommend this store to anyone out there who is looking for a wedding gown, bridesmaid dress, mother of the bride dress, flower girls and etc. The selection is huge and organized, the prices are fantastic and your alterations are free with every purchase. If anyone has any questions about this shop or any other shops in the area feel free to e-mail me. Good luck.

Sincerely,
Alina Diaz