PDA

View Full Version : LONG ISLAND bridal jackpot!!

kochh2
02-02-2003, 12:53 PM
I recently got married and bought my gown for $500 dollars at Estelles dressy dresses in farmingdale, on LI. oh my gosh, their dress selection is fantastic, and if you find what you want, they will order it in your size for no higher price than the rack price, the prices are all so great.. so, they don't do alterations, but i found a wonderful woman who did it for like $20 dollars!! no joking. it is amazing, and i highly recommend it to anyone! the real kicker is that the seamstress and also the place i had it pressed , and several other people who have seen a lot of gowns were shocked to find out how "cheap" it was, saying how wonderfully it was made, and how i got a great bargain. My dress was absolutely perfect for me, and i had such a hard time deciding at first between so many dresses. i highly reccommend this store too any brides inthe area, it is so worth it!! and my #1 advice for all of you brides out there is to enjoy yourself!!! the weddign is one day, the marraige is for a lifetime... and the plannign probably seems that way too!!

Dot_dot
04-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Hi,

I am just wondering where you had your dress altered? Is it really $20? And what kind of alteration did you have done? I am in NY area and looking to have my gown altered.

Thank you very much!