PDA

View Full Version : Mori Lee Dress - help me find the style number or additional info!

rebeccashamm
02-02-2003, 05:39 PM
I recently found a Mori Lee dress that I adore, but I can't match the style number the shop gave me to anything on the internet!

The dress is A-line, floor length, with an attached train. It comes in both white and ivory. It is sleeveless, but not strapless. It has beading around the straps and neckline, around the high (empire?) waist, around the hem, and extensive beading on the train.

Please, if you have any info about this dress, please send it to me. Thanks for your help. [email protected]

marriedinrochester
07-23-2003, 12:05 PM
Rebecca,
I tried to email you, butit was returend. I am using a discout bridal dealer in Rochester who is WONDERFUL. She is getting my gown (a Mon Cheri) for a great price. The website is rdwedding.com. Also I have found that stlye numbers "vary" betwenn manufactur and dealer. I tried on a gown and wrote down the "style" number I then wnet to the manufatuer;s website and I couldn't find it. After running the discription past my contact in Rochester I got the style number, or so I thought. When I called another shop so I could try the gown on again NEITHER style number was the one they had on file.
YOu also may want to look on theknot.com to see of you can find it. The site has a number of filters on the gown search to make it easy to use.
Good luck