PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I need to find this dress

princess_picasso
02-06-2003, 12:50 PM
I recently went out on a journey in search of the dress that would make me feel like a princess on my wedding day. I read the book and knew my tactics as I entered the bridal shop, EVA"S BRIDAL in MILWAUKEE, WI. At first the guy that was helping me out was great, even through I was unsure about a man helping me in the first place. A friend and I picked out several dresses and he led us to the fitting room to try them on.

Nothing really caught my eye till the last dress that we tried on. It was a two piece, corset top dress that tied like a shoelace in the back. It had crystals and pearl beading on the bodice. It also had off-white embroidery on the corset and on the train. The thing that made this dress different is that it had spaghetti straps that were beaded with the crystals and pearls. I loved it!

With no hesitation, we dug for the tag to see just who made this dress. If I couldn’t predict it better, the tags were cut in half. So we ask on of the sales girl, who couldn’t been past the age of 17, if she could tell us who the designer of the dress was. She replied telling us that they only will tell you once you buy the dress. I then chimed in telling her that was illegal and I have the right to know what I am buying. Continuing on, she told me that was their policy.
Bo hoo! Now all I am left with is the numbers off the dress.

NKE1P18 was one of them.

S3H239 was the style number on the dress.

It was also an 18W, if that helps.

If anyone could help me in finding this dress, I will be so thrilled. I know this is the dress of my dreams. It fit like a glove and made me feel like that princess. I just need to find it!

iamamylulu
02-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Hi,

It sounds to me like you found a "Maggie Sottero" bridal gown. She pretty much has the lead in the two piece corset style bridal gowns. I wore one in my wedding and the compliments never stopped. I too felt like a princess in it.
Go to www.maggiesottero.com you should be able to find the dress you tried on, or one like it that you will absolutely fall in love with!!!

Good Luck!!!:o)