PDA

View Full Version : Bridal Shop Blacklist - Bellevue Bridal, Bellevue, WA

lola9567
03-23-2003, 04:33 AM
Is there a Bridal shop black list anywhere?

If so I'd like to add Bellevue Bridal of Bellevue, Washington.
Oh how they love to rip the tags out of their gowns. So many shops do this, maybe if there was a permanent list posted somewhere to warn other brides, these shops would think twice.

Lola

opus1
03-27-2003, 03:43 AM
I absolutely agree with you! I went there on a Saturday, with an appointment, and waited at the counter for about 10 minutes while the 2 different saleswomen helped other people, walked right by me and didn't even acknowledge me. I decided to just walk around the shop, and still no one even said anything to me. I would never give my money to a store like that!

bellevuebridal
10-19-2005, 08:18 PM
Hello
I am so sorry you Ladies had a bad experience...The previous owner of the shop took the tags out (which is legal) to avoid girls coming in and spending hours of our time trying on gowns there interested in so they can go order on the internet.which wasent fair to us.But now with the new owners,we will no longer keep the designer a secret, we feel that its only fair that you know the designer of the gowns you are trying on..

And I am sorry when you came in that you were not helped...the only thing I can think of is we must have been really busy..because we strive to give great customer service at this special time in your life..I hope this explains the circumstance at that time more clearer