PDA

View Full Version : Bus/subway directions to the Bridal Outlet in Brooklyn

marie79
11-03-2003, 01:04 PM
Hi, does anybody know how to get to the Bridal Outlet in Brooklyn? Its address is 888 East 59th St.(corner of Flatlands Ave) in Brooklyn. I have no car so I rely on buses and the subway. I tried taking the N/R downtown and got off at 59th St. in Brooklyn and just kept on walking and looking for 888. I got there and it was some school! I was very surpised since I had called the store to verify the address. I asked around the neighborhood and they told me that there was another 59th St. in Brooklyn (great, after all that time I spent in the subway). Does anybody here who is familiar with NYC and Brooklyn know this store that I'm talking about? I would appreciate it very much if you could give me directions via bus or subway.

Thanks!

miziz2be
12-01-2003, 07:28 PM
the store is located off of flatlands ave in brooklyn. if you take the L train to the last stop (rockaway pkwy) then take the B82 bus going towards coney island ave (NOT Starrett City) the bus will travel down rockaway pkwy then turn on flatlands ave, travel down flatlands ave, you will eventually reach a high school ( south shore hs on the right), the next stop will be for the bridal outlet. hope this helps