PDA

View Full Version : Yay for Bridal Visions shops in DC Area!

mellejb
01-09-2004, 10:04 AM
Bridal Visions shops in Falls Church, VA and Forestville, MD have excellent service and great prices! (www.foreverybride.) Almost all of the dresses ranged between $500 and $1300 dollars. They also had a sales rack with all dresses at $299 if you you were willing to accept the dress as is at sizes 9 and 10. I found a beautiful dress from Casablanca bridal from Fall 2003 line at $695. The woman who helped me, listened to the designers and styles that I wanted and didn't push any styles on me that she thought I might like instead of what I wanted. They quoted a 4 month order time, which I thought to be a bit high... to solve this problem ahead of time, I had given her a date that was a month earlier than when I actually thought about getting married. They still quoted 4 month delivery (may be the designer.) Only thing I found was that their store in Virginia did not have all that much variety.

I did not purchase a dress at either store yet. but I recommend going in just to check the place out!

Also... BRING WEDDING SHOES! If you have an idea of the type of shoes (especially the heel hight) bring shoes that are similar. This helps alot when deciding on length and even style!

Looking for bridesmaids? They have a deal if you buy I think its at least 3 bridesmaids gowns in the same style and color, they will knock 20% off the price of EACH gown.

Great place!