PDA

View Full Version : Many thanks to Bridal and Gift at Shear Style, Attleboro, MA

SeptBride
01-22-2004, 06:28 PM
I want to thank Linda and Bob, owners of "Bridal and Gift at Shear Style" in Attleboro, MA, and all their helpful and friendly staff.

I found a wedding dress on Maggie Sottero's website that I wanted to try on in person. I called several of the shops listed on the website, and none of them had the dress. I called Bridal and Gift and left a message with Bob, but wasn't optimistic that they would be able to help me, because nobody else had.

The next day, Linda called me back, and we talked a couple more times in the next few days. She ended up getting the dress I wanted, in my size and the color I wanted, within two weeks!

I went in last night to try it on, and I bought it on the spot. This is the dress of my dreams, and no other shop was willing to help me get it.

If you don't know exactly what you're looking for, they have hundreds of dresses on their racks, and you can browse through them yourself. The dresses all have price tags and their original manufacturer tags so you know exactly what you are getting. Everyone in the shop went out of their way to make sure my experience was a good one. I highly recommend Bridal and Gift.

Thank You to Linda and Bob!!!!!!