PDA

View Full Version : bridalgown.com & pearl's place earn an "A"

jaa
05-22-2004, 10:25 AM
I found Pearl's Place through bridalgown.com and just received my dress from them in seven weeks at a very good price. The dress is by Pronovias. I originally turned to the web because my local bridal shop made such a fuss over my wedding date (late July) and their ability to get the dress "on such short notice" (I was shopping in mid-March). I thought I might be able to find a place online with the dress, more purchasing power, or confidence. I wasn't looking for a better price but I ended up saving over $700 at Pearl's.

I read all the good and bad about Pearl's and decided to take a chance. I was impressed that when I called, they knew exactly the dress I wanted and its options without hesitation. My sale was handled professionally, and my dress arrived over a month before it was predicted.

By the way, the dress itself is beautiful (Pronovias Semilla). I used the sizing chart Pearl's provided for the designer and year and measured myself (carefully) and I appear to have selected the right size which will fortunately require minimal alteration.

Since I surely would have posted if this went awry, I wanted to share this good experience.