PDA

View Full Version : Pearl's Place LA

happybride
05-26-2004, 04:37 PM
In preparation for my upcoming wedding, I went gown hunting, bought the bridal bargains book and visited all sorts of bridal gown stores. I finally found the one dress I love. Made sure I tried on different sizes since different bridal stores after taking my measurements, recommended different sizes to order. I guess some wanted to make money from alterations. Prices were different everywhere. Also, some did not include the shawl that the dress came with. Checked the manufacturer's website and it stated that the shawl was inclusive. It is a Jasmine Haute Couture dress.

I decided to take the unconventional route(internet) although I was a little weary and placed a couple of inquires from online sources about their prices and time it took to get the dress. Again, most were different from one another. Finally, I chose to go with Pearl's Place. Made the order end of February and I got my dress today May 26. It is perfect. Everything is in place. Quality is good. I only had to speak with Pearl's Place once and that was to place the order. I'll give Pearl's Place an A+ for my experience with them .

For those of you who plan to order from the internet, I wish you all the best and that you have a seamless and trouble free experience as I have had.

:D