PDA

View Full Version : Davids Bridal-Woodbridge, VA

starlettskye
01-02-2005, 12:08 PM
I had an awesome expreience here! I went late on a weekday and had a blast for an hour! I tried on all kinds of gowns for free, had my own associate help me out and she told me truthfully what looked best! I know it was truthful because there were other people trying on dresses and had their help with what dress looked best. I actually ended up buying a dress there for about $350.00 with NO PRESSURE! They actually asked if I wanted to wait... It was the best time!

rachelec
05-20-2006, 10:41 PM
I had a great experience here too. I stopped at this David's with my mother this afternoon at 5 PM just to look--the store closes at 6, and tried on two $99 dresses off the sample sale rack. I was asked to register, and did, and was helped by a great associate. I bought the second dress I tried and left in under an hour. The quality of the dress is fantastic (the fabric is so beautiful) and it looks untouched though it's was a sample. My associate spot-cleaned a tiny ink mark on the front of the dress while I waited. There wasn't a hard sell for shoes or lingerie or any other extras, though I did buy a veil. I'm very happy.