PDA

View Full Version : question about maggie sottero

mkranak
03-09-2005, 01:23 PM
I went and tried on bridal gown this weekend, I tried on this dress that loved and when i came home to look in Bridal Bargin book and they gave that designer a D. And talks about the problems they had, I was wondering if any one had order dresses from them and what was your experience? Would you recommend ordering from them?
Thanks!

arielles
03-28-2005, 06:32 PM
I am having the same problem. I love the Chantilly but the lowest price Maggie Sottero will allow the bridal stores AND online to sell that style is $1180. I found an authorized dealer that will offer me that dress for $895 but when I called RK Bridal (who is supposed to match your price + 5%) they said they DO NOT match prices for Maggie Sottero and she tried to scare me that the dealer will get found out and I will not get my dress and lose my money! Which dress did you like? I haven't decided what to do. I found a website that makes a dress that I swear looks identical. They sell the dress for $500. Its not a Maggie but I'm not a label snob. I'm just concerned about the quality of the dress, etc. It's like, what should we do? However, my future sister in law bought her Maggie from Macy's in NYC and she has had no problems.