PDA

View Full Version : Great bridal shop in Tucson

anisaaa
03-09-2005, 01:24 PM
I went to Moonlighting Bridal in Tucson today and I had a fantastic experience! Alex was the coordinator and she helped pick out appropriate dresses, was very helpful, patient and had no problem giving us all the dress information- design, cost, fabric, and encouraged picture taking! She wrote down the ones I liked and there was no pressure to buy anything. They offer shoes and bras if you don't bring them with you to try on dresses. No appt needed during the week but it is recommended during the weekends. I would definitely recommend this shop.

nessarw
09-16-2005, 10:54 PM
I second the recommendation. We didn't end up buying from them, but the women helping us were incredibly nice and helpful. The best part was the no-pressure atmosphere. Go during the week if you can, it was pretty empty when we went.

redsadiekins
10-23-2005, 07:49 PM
Unfortunately I did not have such a great experience at Moonlighting Bridal. As soon as they knew that I wanted a RED wedding dress (translate, a bridesmaid dress), I was no longer given the level of customer service that a bride usually receives. I was shown where the catalogs where and where the dresses were and left to my own devices...on a weekday when I was the only one in the store! They didn't even offer a bra for me to try on a strapless dress. The women working there seemed to have better things to do that day than to try to help me find a wedding dress. I left after trying on one dress and no one there seemed to care to even say "goodbye." Perhaps they are quite helpful for brides who want a "bridal gown" but for women like me who are not the average bride and want something different...don't expect to be treated like a bride.

ddextraordinaire
10-24-2005, 05:58 PM
Did you just not find what you were looking for? Or were the prices not in your range? Just wondering why, if their service was good, you didn't buy with them? This is just for future personal reference. Thanks.