PDA

View Full Version : Need info. on www.LakeBridals.com in NC

beccaland
06-29-2005, 11:32 AM
Hi Ladies. I am thinking about ordering a replica of a designer dress on-line through Lake Bridals, but I'm nervous about ordering my wedding dress this way. Does anyone have any experience with this company?

isis8266
09-08-2005, 02:33 PM
I was just wondering if you ever got any info from them, or happened to purchase from them. Thanks for the help:)

DCBride06
09-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Hi, I was also wondering if anyone had any information about this bridal company because I was thinking about ordering a dress from them.

beccaland
09-23-2005, 03:44 PM
I didn't get any info on them, but I decided to take a chance and order from them anyways. I'm really happy with the results. I ordered Amy Michelson's "Soulmate" (retail- $3,200) and it cost me less than $500. I got it in less than 6 weeks and I only have to make a few minor adjustments to it. I dealt exclusively with Wendy and found her to be really professional, nice and easy to deal with. I posted a rave review on www.theknot.com. I think that some other ladies from that site decided to go through her too, so you might want to check there if you need more info. Good luck!!

beccaland
09-23-2005, 03:44 PM
I didn't get any info on them, but I decided to take a chance and order from them anyways. I'm really happy with the results. I ordered Amy Michelson's "Soulmate" (retail- $3,200) and it cost me less than $500. I got it in less than 6 weeks and I only have to make a few minor adjustments to it. I dealt exclusively with Wendy and found her to be really professional, nice and easy to deal with. I posted a rave review on www.theknot.com. I think that some other ladies from that site decided to go through her too, so you might want to check there if you need more info. Good luck!!

purplehaze
10-26-2005, 05:50 PM
>I didn't get any info on them, but I decided to take a chance
>and order from them anyways. I'm really happy with the
>results. I ordered Amy Michelson's "Soulmate" (retail-
>$3,200) and it cost me less than $500. I got it in less than
>6 weeks and I only have to make a few minor adjustments to it.
> I dealt exclusively with Wendy and found her to be really
>professional, nice and easy to deal with. I posted a rave
>review on www.theknot.com. I think that some other ladies
>from that site decided to go through her too, so you might
>want to check there if you need more info. Good luck!!
>
>

Hi, Congratulations on finding your dress! Did you purchase the original or was it a knock off? Could you please describe the quality of the fabric, and the construction of the dress.
Thanks

juliusbridal
11-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Why not try to visit our website at http://www.juliusbridal.com. Yes, satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. THank you.