PDA

View Full Version : Great site to buy a dress!!!!!

skyqtpie
11-05-2005, 07:23 PM
I just happened to find the BEST site to get my wedding dress. I wanted a dress by St. Pucci ($6,000) but could not afford it. After searching with no luck I found this site that remakes, or custom designs dresses. I got My dream dress for $650 including shipping. (WOW!!! I thought it might be to good to be true) But when I got the dress 30 days after ordering it (it had to be made) it was like I was looking at the actual St. Pucci dress. Every one thought I bought the real thing but in fact it was just a copy. (it does not say St. Pucci) But I do not care about the name I just wanted the Perfect dress, and I got it. I was so happy with it I have recomeded 5 of my frieds there and they all had a great experiacne there. Not only are the dresses amazing they service was wonderful. the site is www.be-ur-self.com, you can buy a dress right off the site or email them a picture of what you want and they will send you a qoute. They even do package deals, so if you want them to make your bridesmaid dresses also they can give great deals. I highly recommend them if you are buying your dress online. I attached a pic of my dress and the st. pucci dress also so you can compare. I did get mine a light blue not purple but it looks just like. it.