PDA

View Full Version : Help

aprilst
03-15-2006, 11:06 PM
I found a wedding dress I really like, but the store had ripped the tag out and said that the manufacturer wouldn't let the store give out the name of the designer. I have been looking on the internet for the dress, thinking it would be pretty easy to find (the dress is "gold") but haven't had any luck. The dress looks like a Maggie Sottero, but I can't find the exact dress. Any suggestions? I would really appreciate it. Thanks

aprilst
03-21-2006, 12:51 AM
Maybe this will help you envision the dress I am talking about. Its very similar to this, not exactly the one I love however, and the dress I like is in gold. Any answers for me yet?

JanineM
03-22-2006, 03:41 AM
Try posting the question on other board as well. I have seen a lot of dresses get identified on the Wedding Channel board.

amberntodd06
04-11-2006, 10:18 PM
That is a Davinci gown and it is not legal for them to rip the tags out. Check out FDC rulings on that. Anyway, I saw the same gown on lakebridals.com on their instock gowns for sale. They have it listed on partypop too. Hope it helps, I don't remember the size or color or style number though but it is Davinci.