PDA

View Full Version : Excellent experience with Here Comes the Bride in Addison, IL

dmusca
11-10-2007, 02:49 PM
I live in Arizona but went home to Chicago to get my dress. Here Comes The Bride was recommended by a few brides that I know as well as being rated A+ on a list of bridal stores I found. I went to their website http://www.herecomesthebrideinc.com/ and saw that they had one-of-a-kind designer/couture wedding gowns, new and samples for 30%-70% off. Most of the dresses are off the rack but some can be ordered.
I had been to 4 stores before going to Here Comes the Bride. Diane was my bridal consultant and the only reason I found the dress of my dreams. I had an idea of the dress I wanted for my beach wedding in Costa Rica but everything I found wasn't wowing me. I was starting to get discouraged even after trying dresses on at Here Comes the Bride. Then Diane said she wanted to bring me some dresses that I may not like when I see them on the hanger but she wanted me to try them on. She brought me 3 dresses which were nothing like what I had been trying on. I loved all three of them! The very first one she brought me I knew was "the one". I was so excited I finally had a dress I was completely in love with. Diane had me try on 2 more which I loved but not as much as the first one. Diane really paid attention to what disliked on the other dresses I had tried on and then pinpointed what I was really looking for. I didn't realize myself what I really wanted until Diane brought me the dress I purchased. Diane also gave me ideas on how to change the look of dresses. She would pin on broaches to the dress or tie a ribbon around my waist. It would give the dress a whole new look and none of the other stores I had been to had done this for me.

The dress I purchased was an off the rack dress with beautiful lace and pearls on it for $700. With taxes, veil and head piece my entire purchase was under $1000. I highly recommend this place and Diane!:-)