PDA

View Full Version : A + for Pearl's Place

jenk
12-03-2000, 12:04 AM
I found out about Pearl's Place from "Bridal Bargains", and am I ever glad I followed by instinct (although a little nervous at first) to buy my dress from them. I saved over $600 dollars on my dress and $80 per dress for my bridesmaids! They were all delivered to my house on time and in perfect condition. The ladies were always helpful on the phone and Fred answered all of my emails immediately. I will recommend them to all of my girlfriends and anyone who could use their services. I cannot say enough good things about them. I am just thrilled!

seline
12-09-2000, 02:43 PM
I totally agree, they are just fabulous.

Seline

annascott
12-11-2000, 06:44 PM
I, too, ordered my gown from Pearl's back about 2 years ago. I told Fred in September that I really liked a certain Paloma Blanca gown that he could sell me. It was discontinued the following December, but he e-mailed to tell me that in November. Let me add that the gown wasn't advertised and he just took my description to find the gown, style number, and a sketch to make me more comfortable that he had found the right gown.

I ordered my headpiece and gown from Fred and saved about $1000 and made a sincerely good friend in Fred. My now husband and I will definitely be stopping by next time we're down that way.

Fred is the best!

Melanie & Michael
http://www.melanie-michael.com
(check out my gown on our site)

seline
12-26-2000, 02:59 PM
As you all know I would give them a big A+++

Great store and great service.

Seline

alyssanar
01-04-2001, 12:48 PM
I will be visiting the store this weekend 1/6/2001 and will report on my findings.

Stockpicker ;-)

statum
05-22-2001, 07:18 PM
I have had good experience with Pearl's Place in ordering 6 bridesmaid gowns & a MOB gown (except for the fact that the MOB gown was not ordered, as I discovered when I checked on it 2 months later; however, fortunately I had enough time to re-order it, this time in a different color, as I had changed my mind in the meantime--so it worked out fine in the end for me.)
This month I ordered 5 bridesmaid gowns & a wedding gown for my second daughter. Be sure you get a receipt in the mail a few days after placing your order by phone with Pearl's Place.
At first I was uncertain about Internet ordering, but when a friend of mine in New Orleans actually visited the physical store, I felt comfortable in ordering in 1999. This time I didn't even consider ordering anywhere else but Pearl's Place & am anxiously awaiting our mid-summer shipments. Sometimes the orders come early also.

winnie1
06-14-2001, 09:12 AM
I ordered my Jasmine gown from Pearl's Place and must say how happy I was saving money! I found the service was quick and efficient. The only thing I would suggest is that you order a garment bag and special hanger with your dress.
Happy shopping!
Winnie

tmghs
06-15-2001, 04:59 PM
I viewed your wedding website.. how beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing.. I swear I have tears in my eyes!

:)

A Bride to be

lisarab
06-30-2001, 01:10 PM
A super A++ from my viewpoint also. Had wonderful service. Also had to add another bridesmaid and Courtney was so helpful and helped with that rush. Just what every bridal store should be.